National Scouting Report for Juniors
NSR is the most revered high school scouting and college recruiting organization in the world. Since 1980, college coaches have depended on NSR to present quality prospects for recognition, evaluation and recruitment.
As an NSR prospect, you can rely on our company of professionals to effectively promote you, and to make your profile and videos available to every college coach in America in your sport. Here are some other key points you should know:
- We have over 150 employees and scouts worldwide.
- We are the highest rated scouting company by independent organizations.
- Our area directors and scouts personally scout prospects to insure that they are qualified to play college sports.
- Over 90% of our prospects receive college offers from NCAA DI, DII, DIII, NAIA and NJCAA institutions.
- We are resourced by more college coaches than all other scouting services combined.
- We have the most comprehensive prospect promotional programs available to high school student-athletes (see Features & Benefits).
- We scout, sponsor and attend national and regional showcases, tournaments, combines and evaluation camps across America in all sports every week of the year.
- Our scouts live in the area where they work; they do not operate out of a central office blindly calling prospects from a phone-bank room like most other “scouting services.”
- We continually train our scouts by communicating with them each week about recruiting rules and important current events.
- We provide free recruiting seminars for teams, schools and organizations interested in gathering updated and accurate knowledge about today’s recruiting rules, process and environment.
- We offer free prospect evaluations upon the request of any parent, high school, college or travel coach.
- We have over two thousand thank-you and recommendation letters, spanning 30+ years, written by parents, prospects and college coaches at all levels.
- We receive hundreds of requests each month from college coaches asking for help or information on NSR prospects.
- We are proactive in social media: Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.